Donations Distributed The Right Way At The Right Time
Put your charitable giving into an account with an opening balance of $2,500. You can invest the funds to grow, distribute them at a minimum of $100, and keep a balance of $500.All of the money you put into your DAF will automatically be tax deductible. You’ll receive quarterly reporting and have the option to give anonymously.
- Fill out our Donor Advised Fund Inquiry Form
- Schedule a conversation with our Director of Development, Muhi Khwaja
- Register on the portal under “fundholder”
- Sign our MOU (we will email it to you after you have a conversation with us and after you register)
- Activate your registration
- Donate through the portal
Family members or groups of friends can decide to donate to the same charities and allocate funds from their donor advised funds on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Decisions on what charities to donate to or research on various organizations can be done through our team of experts.
As a nonprofit community foundation and being the direct recipient of your donation, AMuslimFund will provide you with a consolidated tax receipt showcasing your cumulative annual contributions. You’ll receive a quarterly update on your balance, distributions, and contributions from your DAF.
If you already have a family foundation or fund setup, AMuslimFund can manage it for you. We’ll work with all of the organizations you support and can host a grant cycle.