Give together with friends or family to the causes you care about!
What is a Giving Circle?
A Giving Circle is a form of philanthropy where groups of individuals donate their own time & money to a pooled fund, deciding together which nonprofit or community project to fund. Here’s a great website that breaks down more information on Giving Circles.
American Muslim Community Foundation can help you organize and administer your Giving Circle coming up with your focus, frequency, and objectives.
Family members or groups of friends can decide to donate to the same charities and allocate funds from their donor advised funds on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Decisions on what charities to donate to or research on various organizations can be done through our team of experts.
AMCF is currently operating several Muslim Giving Circles:
- Bay Area Collective Giving
- Fantasy Football 4 A Cause (FF4AC)
- Interfaith Giving Circle Confronting Hate
- MN Professionals Giving Circle
- Niles Muslim Giving Circle
- Ummah Giving Circle NY
- University of Michigan Alumni Giving Circle
- National Virtual Women’s Giving Circle
- Woodlands Endowment for Lifelong Learning (WELL Fund)
You can work with your friends for family to make a difference. Contact us to find out more if you would like to join or start a Giving Circle.