Host Your Endowment With Us!
Instead of creating a new org, recruiting a board, or opening another account, work with AMCF to setup your endowment.
Endowments for Nonprofits
As an organization that has gone through the complex process of setting up an endowment that meets Islamic principles, the American Muslim Community Foundation is well-placed to help your organization establish your own.
Whether you are looking for advice or resources along the way, or if you need more specific hands-on support in setting up, hosting, or administering your organization’s endowment, we are available to help.
We’re proud to partner with the following nonprofits who have an endowment with us:
- Al-Huda Society
- Averroes High School
- Bayan Islamic Graduate School
- HEART Women’s & Girls
- Iqra Math & Science Academy
- Malik Academy
- Muslim Sisters of Staten Island
- Sanad Trust Foundation
- Silicon Valley Academy
- Whitestone Foundation
- The Muslim Network
- Quba Academy
To donate to their endowments, click on the link of each organization!
What To Expect
- Sign a memorandum of understanding
- Invest a minimum of $10,000/year to get your endowment started
- Lean on our investments team and experts to guide you through the process
- Receive a return on your investment annually
- Know that you’re setting up your organization for sustainability
- Low annual administrative fees