Host Your Endowment With Us!
Do you want to build your organization’s financial and institutional sustainability for generations to come? Open an endowment fund with AMCF today.
Endowments for Nonprofits
As an organization that has gone through the complex process of setting up an endowment that meets Islamic principles, the American Muslim Community Foundation is well-placed to help your organization establish your own.
Whether you are looking for advice or resources along the way, or if you need more specific hands-on support in setting up, hosting, or administering your organization’s endowment, we are available to help.
We’re proud to partner with the following nonprofits who have an endowment with us:
- Al-Huda Society
- Averroes High School
- HEART Women’s & Girls
- Bayan Islamic Graduate School
- Iqra Math & Science Academy
- Malik Academy
- Muslim Sisters of Staten Island
- Sanad Trust Foundation
- The Muslim Network
- Quba Academy
- Mihraab Foundation
- Political Activism, Relief & Institutional Startups (PARIS)
- Initiative on Islam & Medicine (II&M)
- Quran, Arabic & Reflection Institute (QARI)
- Amana Complex
- Yalla Kafala
To donate to their endowments, click on the link of each organization!
What To Expect
- Fill out the Endowment Inquiry Form.
- Sign an Endowment Agreement
- Invest a minimum of $10,000/year to get your endowment started
- Lean on our endowment team to guide you through the process and help you set your endowment goals
- Receive quarterly reports on your endowment’s balance and return on investment (ROI)
- Meet with AMCF’s endowment team at least once a year to review goals and discuss endowment progress
- Request distributions when needed
- Know that you’re setting up your organization for sustainability, with flexibility
- Low annual administrative fees