Endowments for Nonprofits
As an organization that has gone through the complex process of setting up an endowment that meets Islamic principles, the American Muslim Community Foundation is well-placed to help your organization establish your own.
Whether you are looking for advice or resources along the way, or if you need more specific hands-on support in setting up, hosting, or administering your organization’s endowment, we are available to help.
We’re proud to partner with the following nonprofits who have an endowment with us:
- Al-Huda Society
- Averroes High School
- Bayan Islamic Graduate School
- HEART Women’s & Girls
- Iqra Math & Science Academy
- Malik Academy
- Muslim Sisters of Staten Island
- Sanad Trust Foundation
- Silicon Valley Academy
- Whitestone Foundation
- The Muslim Network
- Quba Academy
To donate to their endowments, click on the link of each organization!
What To Expect
- Sign a memorandum of understanding
- Invest a minimum of $10,000/year to get your endowment started
- Lean on our investments team and experts to guide you through the process
- Receive a return on your investment annually
- Know that you’re setting up your organization for sustainability
- Low annual administrative fees